The intervention is tonight?

This Ukrainian military expert is saying that the Russian plan is to start intervention tonight. I'm following him about a month and his information is correct in about 90% of the cases. Let's hope this time it's in the other 10%.
http://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2014/04/8/7021767/ (in Russian)


In this photo taken today near Odessa a Ukrainian border guard is digging trenches on sea-facing slopes in case Russian marines decide to come by.




UpdateNothing happened last night but the threat is still looming.

Comments

Popular posts